At RB, we’re driven by our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege.
We’re a global business with operations in more than 60 countries and a community of more than 40,000 diverse, talented people all driven in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.
Locally, we strive to put people’s lives and needs at the heart of our business through purpose-led initiatives across our portfolio from our Finish Water Waste campaign to our Glen20 partnership with Meals on Wheels (AU) and Red Cross (NZ)
Our business is dynamic, our teams are diverse, and our purpose, fight and compass have enabled us to build shared success by creating better products, better design, better consumer experience and better value whether it’s Finish, Vanish, Pine O Cleen, Mortein or Airwick.
Want to be at the heart of things? As a Supply Graduate with RB, you’ll have the freedom to influence and improve our supply chain at every step of the way!
Our Supply Graduate Program in the Hygiene side of the business is a 2-3 year program designed to provide our Graduates the opportunity to learn and develop their skills within Supply through rotations in Customer Demand Planning, Customer Collaboration, and New Product Development Project Management. As a Supply Graduate at RB you’ll get real responsibility from day one and have the opportunity work on exciting projects with both internal and external stakeholders and to make your mark on our supply chain.
Our Graduate Program offers:
- An opportunity to develop your analytical skills through practical learning, supported by global development programs
- An insight into working in a large FMCG organisation with real project timelines and deliverables
- Exposure to the full array of Supply roles & responsibilities
- Recognition for strong performance
- Mentor & Buddy support
Do you want to join us in our relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world? Our graduate program will give you a taste of what’s to expect and provide you with a springboard of challenge, opportunity and the freedom to succeed. What happens next is up to you.
- Final year student, seeking a graduate program commencement in 2021
- On track to complete your degree with a minimum Credit average
- Citizenship or Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand
Our Selection Process
- Online Application – Applications close midnight 2 October 2020
- Online Testing
- Video Interview
- Phone Interview
- Interview Day
How To Apply
Please submit your application including resume and academic transcript by midnight 2 October 2020 to our RB Careers Page. Please note, your transcripts must be attached to ensure your application can be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Procurement
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2020, 12:59 pm