This Internship is available through Readygrad's Profession Internship Program, which includes a fee of $1,995 (incl. GST) payable in 6 equal instalments ($333 each) and includes:
- Career coaching
- Interview & resume preparation
- Internship success toolkit access
- Guaranteed 12-week internship placement
- A dedicated mentor to guide you
- Ongoing support
Our host company partner offers a role allowing you to add value through proactive contributions to real-life accounting and financial projects.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Accounts receivable: Checking daily revenue to weekly cash and sales
- Reconciling weekly cash and sales reports to daily sales
- Revenue reports: Reconciling airline vouchers and checking cash variances reports
- End-of-month reporting
- Consolidate float counts
- Run account analysis reports for P&L and balance sheet reconciliation
- Inventory management
- Download & upload stock sheets in SCM
- Checking stock adjustments and variances
- Update closing stock summary spreadsheets
- Payroll: Update labour hours analysis reports and employee car park deduction template
This Internship will enable you to gain valuable experience, which will help build your experience dealing with other stakeholders within the business.
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated Mentor and Placement Consultant to guide, coach and offer career advice throughout the internship placement.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm