This internship is available through Readygrad's Profession Internship Program, which includes a fee of $1,995 (incl. GST) payable in 6 equal instalments ($333 each) and includes:
- Career coaching
- Interview & resume preparation
- Internship success toolkit access
- Guaranteed 12-week internship placement
- A dedicated mentor to guide you
- Ongoing support
Our host company partner offers a role designed to blend client-facing, problem-solving, product, and engineering design aspects to ensure our users have the fundamentals and support of a self-service system. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to challenge themselves, grow exponentially across multiple areas, and have lots of responsibility to make a real impact.
Key Responsabilites & Duties
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide recommendations on the design of Checkbox solutions
- Translate requirements gathered from customers into architecture and design artefacts
- Build cloud-based applications using the Checkbox platform
- Manage multiple deadlines and set expectations effectively
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment to contribute to platform improvements
- Provide an understanding of reports in a clear and effective manner
- Support delivery completion and process change
- Recognise data gaps and integrity issues for better outcomes
Essential Selection Criteria
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the confidence to tackle complexity
- Competent in implementing rules, logic and methods
- Ability to quickly digest and understand new and foreign information
- Attention to detail and appreciation for the importance of Ul/ UX
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A collaborative approach
- Engineering, computer science, or information systems background (desirable)
- Previous experience in cloud computing (desirable)
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated Mentor and Placement Consultant to guide, coach and offer career advice throughout the internship placement.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm