This internship is available through Readygrad's Profession Internship Program, which includes a fee of $1,995 (incl. GST) payable in 6 equal instalments ($333 each) and includes:
- Career coaching
- Interview & resume preparation
- Internship success toolkit access
- Guaranteed 12-week internship placement
- A dedicated mentor to guide you
- Ongoing support
Our host company partner has already seen artists from over 60 countries sign up to promote their art. This number is growing daily. We're entering the NFT/Web 3 space, and to help us continue to grow our offerings, we're searching for an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Analysing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Creating functional specifications for solutions
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so the whole team quickly understands it
- Implementing and testing solutions
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
By the end of this internship, you will be able to grasp our business processes quickly, understand our key stakeholders, and determine metrics that will evaluate the business's success. You will report directly to management with your findings, enabling management to make product, marketing and resource decisions, and will have a great head start on your business analyst career.
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated Mentor and Placement Consultant to guide, coach and offer career advice throughout the internship placement.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- POSITION START DATE
May 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm