This internship is available through Readygrad's Profession Internship Program, which includes a fee of $1,995 (incl. GST) payable in 6 equal instalments ($333 each) and includes:
- Career coaching
- Interview & resume preparation
- Internship success toolkit access
- Guaranteed 12-week internship placement
- A dedicated mentor to guide you
- Ongoing support
Our host company partner offers a talented data analyst an excellent opportunity to develop skills and experience. You will be responsible for the accuracy of the information on member service sites and helping the public-sector business make decisions through data analysis.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Develop and evaluate data analytics models, data extraction, evaluation and deployment
- Understand data structures and business extracts and be able to integrate data sources for analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand and document their business requirements, problems and objectives
- Document and communicate all relevant work and work outcomes
- Ensuring calls are answered promptly and dealt with professionally
- Develop sound relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensure timely receipt and action of documentation and ensure documentation is correct
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge required to support the business needs of clients
- Understand company trading environment, recent news and updates on developing relationships with and promoting the interests of other company specialist areas (locally and internationally)
Excellent opportunity to learn the ropes as a data analyst and potentially progress into a mid-level analyst while working within a brilliant team.
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated Mentor and Placement Consultant to guide, coach and offer career advice throughout the internship placement.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm