This internship is available through Readygrad's Profession Internship Program, which includes a fee of $1,995 (incl. GST) payable in 6 equal instalments ($333 each) and includes:
- Career coaching
- Interview & resume preparation
- Internship success toolkit access
- Guaranteed 12-week internship placement
- A dedicated mentor to guide you
- Ongoing support
Consistent with the cloud computing adoption architecture principle, our host company partner has progressively decommissioned physical servers as services have been moved to the Microsoft cloud ('MS365'). The remaining file services being delivered via the on-premises physical server are the H:, M: and S: drives, with expected benefits:
- Enhance our cybersecurity posture through integrated MS365 security
- Support accessibility from anywhere, any device
- Ease of document sharing with members and other external entities
- Ease of data interoperability with other cloud applications
- Categorisation of what exists and usage
- Articulation of the current range of inconsistent document management practices.
- Understanding of the target 'to be' options for each file category, including the 'good practice' examples currently in use.
- Planning, then effecting, the migration off S: along multiple dimensions, for example, by: Function, Individual, Folder, CICM governance fora, Committee etc.
Knowledge & Skills
Passion for 'all things data' and being proficient in the following technical disciplines:
- Document management
- Data analysis
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to prioritise the needs of different stakeholders
- Flexibility and adaptability to change, and the ability to learn new processes and technologies
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills, including excellent attention to detail
- Strong initiative and the ability to work autonomously with appropriate direction
- Team player, can work effectively as part of a team and relate effectively to professionals
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated Mentor and Placement Consultant to guide, coach and offer career advice throughout the internship placement.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- POSITION START DATE
May 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm