This Internship is available through Readygrad's Profession Internship Program, which includes a fee of $1,995 (incl. GST) payable in 6 equal instalments ($333 each) and includes:
- Career coaching
- Interview & resume preparation
- Internship success toolkit access
- Guaranteed 12-week internship placement
- A dedicated mentor to guide you
- Ongoing support
Our host company partner seeks a talented Security Analyst to help them evaluate new security technologies and enhance their cybersecurity structure.
- Participating in projects (supervised, where applicable) and providing sound advice based on the GS1 Cyber Security Framework and knowledge gained through training and mentoring
- Supporting strategies to achieve the direction set by the Cyber Security Office and as stated in the GS1 Cyber Security policies and standards
- Contributing to information security awareness and training programs and improving security awareness to instil a "risk-aware" culture
- Maintaining the cyber security risk register and exception logs
- Monitoring system and logs to analyse, detect and respond to security alerts, including potential security breaches
- Supporting regular compliance checks and remediation activities
- Maintaining a strong relationship with relevant security partners and service providers
- Being on-call or on-site after-hours for scheduled security-related activities or Severity 1 security issues as approved and/or discussed with Cyber Security Office
- Maintaining awareness of trends, issues and vulnerabilities and promptly advising the business to take appropriate action
- Evaluating new security technologies or technology opportunities and providing analysis on security implications to business
- Enhance our cybersecurity posture through integrated MS365 security
- Support accessibility from anywhere, any device
- Ease of document sharing with members and other external entities
- Ease of data interoperability with other cloud applications
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated Mentor and Placement Consultant to guide, coach and offer career advice throughout the internship placement.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Cyber Security, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm