Assist our Rehabilitation Consultants with their below duties:
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients following industry guidelines;
- Single Service Assessments including Functional, worksite and vocational assessments;
- Negotiating positive outcomes;
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work.
- Currently studying Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy/Exercise Physiology
- Great organisation & time management skills;
- Strong written, communication & negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills;
- Genuine, motivated and have a great team attitude.
- Start working while you wait for your professional accreditation
- With 70% of our leaders promoted within we offer genuine opportunities for career progression
- With 100% of students who do their practical with Recovery Partners work with us when the graduate
- With the NDIS allowing students to actively work with NDIS participants you will get genuine opportunities to deliver meaningful allied health interventions
- Beats working in a bar or odd hours as you get to apply your allied health skills during business hours
- Genuine & supportive culture
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to high-profile client base of Insurers and National Employers
At Recovery Partners, we do serious work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are super proud to have been awarded Top 10 Best Place Places to Work in 2020 by Great Place to Work Australia. Professionally, we offer significant support and mentoring to all our employees. Personally, we offer R&B Fridays and lots of snacks.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed criteria will be contacted for further information.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Physio and Occupational Therapy,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- 3-5 Stapleton Av SUTHERLAND NSW 2232Locations:
Australian Capital Territory,...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm