We have a great opportunity, well suited to graduates in logistics and supply chain for multiple qualified Delivery Coordinators, for a new team based in our National Distribution Centre in Dandenong. This position will be responsible for the managing and coordination of delivery drivers across the entire Reece network which spans across all states of Australia, ensuring effective inbound and outbound movement of product to customers and branches using drivers and approved vendors to enhance cost effectiveness.
You will focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with branches and collaborate effectively to create efficient logistics with a view to enhance the customer experience. You will work closely with other departments and key stakeholders to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping
- Excellent understanding of efficient scheduling, product flow and best practice
- High level of computer literacy, including the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Ability to develop strong working relations with all stake holders
Why Choose Reece?
- We have the largest courier fleet in the country
- We are closest to the customer and consumer than any other business
- We have Deeper exposure and connection from business to customer
- Stable and reliable organisation with great career progression
- Move into an organisation which is building a world class supply chain and logistics functionality. This is a an opportunity for future career development in this area.
Applicants must have a current driver's licence and be committed to learning and professional development.
Why Wait? If this role is the right fit for you, click apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- 118 Burwood Hwy, Burwood, VIC, 3125Locations:
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 am