Your Graduate Experience
This program will help you develop your leadership, business development and sales skills so that you can be a future leader in one of our stores. Help improve the lives of our customers and people by striving for greatness every day. Most importantly, this program will allow you to intimately understand what drives our business: our customers.
Here’s a breakdown of the program:
- Various opportunities across Victoria, NSW, QLD, SA, WA, NT and TAS
- Your growth and development will be guided by a dedicated Region Leader as your Mentor
- Your learning and development will consist of on the job training as well as face to face/online training related to products and customers
- In your first year, you’ll immerse yourself in the business working within one or more of our 600+ stores to become an expert in our products, learn who our customers are and gain an understanding of our unique and world class systems
- In year two, your day to day experience will cover key business activities such as pricing, auditing and growing your own accounts to develop the core capabilities required for a future leadership positions
- Year three and beyond, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for an Assistant Manager position with the ultimate goal of becoming a future Regional Leader
What’s In It For You?
- Work in an environment where innovation and creative thinking is fostered
- On-the-job training for skills such as: customer development, pricing, selling, auditing and leadership
- Opportunity to grow in a company that sees their Branch Managers as the heart of the business
- Help support your community by providing products to customers such as hospitals, not for profits that support clean water, sanitation, sewerage and much more
- Structured learning, development and leadership programs
- Once in a leadership position, be given autonomy to run the business as your own, but without the risk
- Work with a team who will support you and who want to see you succeed
- Be a valued member of the team with opportunity to have input on projects with real business outcomes
- Work for a company with a World Class Employer Satisfaction Score
- 3-day induction in Melbourne where you get to connect with senior leaders and other grads
- Eligible to receive profit sharing after your first year
What You Will Bring to the Role
- Recent University Graduates or final year students with a Business degree with a major or minor in Management
- You are comfortable and curious to understand and use new technology
- A resilient approach to your work Able to communicate confidently and influence others
- You have an innovative approach to challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about enhancing the customer experience
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Sydney, Alice Springs,...
- Closing Date:10th Mar 2019, 12:59 pm