Remedy is a young company challenging traditional health care. Remedy Healthcare is filled with people who are driven knowing they can make a difference to people’s lives. We do it by caring for people in their world, because we know that’s how we can make the biggest impact.
At home, through telehealth or in a clinic, we deliver multi-disciplinary health care across Australia, supporting the needs of people in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
We’re looking for talented allied health professionals to join our community-based team and make a difference every day.
- Multiple positions available – permanent full-time
- Community work only – no Residential Care
- Excellent clinical support and supervision – be a part of our structured new graduate program that supports you through not just your first year of your career but beyond!
Starting your career in the community offers a fabulous opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of different client types, programs and age ranges, including orthopaedics, neurological, musculoskeletal, disability and geriatric rehabilitation with clients ranging from 30 to 100!
You’ll provide care through a range of programs and funding streams, such as Home Care Packages and NDIS. This gives you a unique opportunity to develop clinical skills in a wide variety of areas before deciding which area is right for you.
Each day at Remedy Healthcare is different, and we think that is exciting.
The Young Professionals Program
We know that starting your OT career in the community can be an ambitious task, and our Young Professionals Program is up for this challenge.
It’s all about supporting your development, with a detailed competency framework, extensive training and individualised access to an experienced clinical mentor for intensive 1:1 supervision, peer supervision with other graduates through the program and nationally, and professional development both in-house and externally.
We are confident that you will feel completely supported and confident with the work that you do.
While you work towards working independently with your clients, you’ll be part of a large close-knit multidisciplinary team and will be surrounded by people who challenge, support and inspire you – personally and professionally.
Things that matter to us
- You are passionate about your profession and care about making a difference to people’s lives just as much as we do.
- You have a tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy with current or pending AHPRA registration.
- You are driven by clinical excellence and developing into an outstanding Occupational Therapist!
- You are self-motivated and tech savvy with effective administration and time management skills.
- You are friendly, open and can easily build trust with people in their environment.
- You can get around the community in a registered, insured, and roadworthy vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
Benefits & Perks
When you join Remedy, you join the Australian Unity family. And as family, we take care of each other. Our incredible benefits enhance everyday wellbeing, encourage you to take time to make a difference in the community, and provide amazing discounts on the things that matter:
- Flexible working arrangements to fit your lifestyle
- Generous ($1000) professional development allowance
- Competitive salary package, including travel reimbursement, mobile phone, laptop
- We are committed to job security and have an 85% permanent workforce
- Career growth opportunities to meet your goals – we are a large national company with a huge number of diverse roles available
- Paid community leave so you can make a difference in your world
- Generous leave scheme including parental leave and wellbeing leave
- Exclusive discounts and benefits on private health insurance, banking, and general insurance
Remedy Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature aged people.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please click APPLY or contact Catherine Goldring (Allied Health Clinical Lead) on 0436468196 or [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 1:59 pm