Remedy Healthcare is filled with people who believe they can make a difference to people’s lives. We do it by caring for people in their world, because we know that’s how we can make the biggest impact. That’s why a career at Remedy is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to make a difference, differently.
Enjoy working as part of our growing team of multidisciplinary accredited healthcare professionals, you’ll provide community-based occupational thearpy to a diverse range of clients.
We Graduate positions available at Rathdowne Place Aged Care facilty with the opportunity to then transition into the Community.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering evidence-based clinical care in the community through a range of programs and funding streams including Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and NDIS
- Delivery of evidence based occupational therapy through assessment and interventions for clients with permanent disability, complex health conditions or age-related care needs
- Prescription of assistive aids and equipment, home environment modifications, and support services to support the goals of the client and carers
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to get the best outcomes for your clients.
- Flexible working arrangements that fit your lifestyle
- Every day is different! Experience a diverse caseload.
- Competitive salary package, including travel allowance, mobile phone, laptop and more!
- $1000 Professional development allowance (after 6-month probation pro-rata for part time roles)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- A team of allied health professionals with skills and knowledge to share, provide mentorship and education programs
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full time, Part-time, and flexible working hours
- Experience in community-based occupational therapy or hospital setting desirable
- Tech savvy, strong administration and time management skills.
- Passionate about occupational therapy and committed to making a real difference in the community
- Tertiary degree in occupational therapy with current AHPRA registration
- Registered, insured and roadworthy Vehicle and Valid Driver’s License
To apply or find out more
Click APPLY or contact Kara Favretto (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at [email protected] for a confidential discussion. http://www.remedyhealthcare.com.au/careers
Remedy Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and mature aged people.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:25th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm