- Industry recognised program for emerging economists and financial analysts
- Explore your curiosity at Australia's central bank
- Two-year rotational program with meaningful work from day one
Are you curious as to what it's like to work at Australia's central bank?
The 2022 Graduate Development Program in Economics and Finance at the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is a structured two year rotational program that provides comprehensive training and development designed to progress your career.
Our program is well recognised in industry as an outstanding professional opportunity for economists and financial analysts. Our Graduate Program offers:
- Supportive environment with training and coaching from industry experts
- Development of industry skills
- Meaningful work from day one
- Policy work that makes a difference to all Australians
Our Graduates are active as part of the RBA’s research community and make significant contributions to the RBA’s understanding of issues impacting Australia.
Applicants for these roles must hold or be completing a degree in Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Data Science, Legal, Actuarial, Computer Science, Engineering or similar, demonstrating strong academic achievement and significant studies in Economics or Finance. A completed honours or significant research program would be highly regarded. Australian permanent residency or citizenship, or New Zealand citizenship, is essential.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility
For further information about the RBA and Graduate Program, please visit: www.rba.gov.au/grads
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:8th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm