Graduate Engineer (Telecommunications)
RFI is a proudly Australian company with over 40 years' experience servicing solar and wireless communications markets. Boasting a broad range of world class solar brands in both on-grid and off-grid solar products, this is a rare opportunity to join one of the industry leaders. With a strong value set and deep commercial experience, RFI has navigated the turbulent growth of solar in Australia, continuing to be respected and relied upon by customers large and small.
We embrace diversity and inclusion and support a culture where individuals of all backgrounds and abilities feel included and confident in bringing their whole selves to work – join a dynamic, fun and supportive workplace. You’ll have access to a modern head office based in Seven Hills with free onsite parking, access to benefits such as an employee wellbeing/assistance program, birthday leave and 2 additional days off each year.
Recent Telecommunications / Electronics Engineering graduate to join our busy Services team in our Sydney office based in Seven Hills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- assisting our Engineering team and Project Managers on assigned projects and tasks
- attending site visits and assisting with associated tasks and project requirements
- gain an understanding of new/existing mobile communication technologies and cellular systems. ie IBC DAS, repeaters, Pico cells, UMTS, LTE, 5G, wireless, etc.
- work with the team and learn new software, using IBwave, nemo Analyse, nemo out door, AutoCAD in order to design IBC sites;
- work with the project team to provide solutions to meet customer requirements;
- work on project sites and across different teams as required
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- a recent Telecommunications graduate or have 12 months experience
- have a understanding of and interest in the delivery of telecommunications solutions and applications
- strong understanding of health and safety compliance requirements, and ensure that safety requirements are adhered to and any issues addressed as a priority
- hands on and practical experience or field experience
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- current driver's licence
- good communication skills and confident at building relationships
If you are a recent graduate or are about to graduate in Telecommunications Engineering and want to start you career in a dynamic business going through significant growth then we want hear from you.
For further information about RFI visit us at www.rfi.com.au
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm