Our client is an industry leader in the design and construction of grain storage and conveyor systems. As the business continues to grow and expand they are now looking for an enthusiastic Mechanical or Structural Engineering Graduate to add to the team.
You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of project management for various projects. You will learn and contribute to the following areas of the business:
- Mechanical and Structural Design
- Supervising in-house and contract draftsmen
- Scheduling and estimating
- Tendering and client liaison
- Quality control
- Both on-site and in-office project management from conceptual to execution
The successful candidate will have a great attitude to work and bring the following skills:
- A genuine interest in the Australia agricultural industry is essential and a strong understanding of the Grains industry would be highly regarded
- Enthusiasm paired with strong attention to detail
- Proactive and mature attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships
- Proficiency with Auto CAD and Microsoft Project
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or similar
This is a very rewarding position offering a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities in a progressive and expanding company for someone looking for a long-term career position. The role will be based in Young, NSW with travel across Australia for on-site work at times, preference for those with prior experience living regionally will be given. All applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent Residents. For more information please contact Gemma Burger on 1300 380 701 or apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm