- Start your Allied Health career at a leading WA Disability Service provider
- Locations available: Mandurah, Rockingham, Geraldton
- Salary range: $88,515 up to $98,084 relative to experience including Super and Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading
At Rocky Bay we want to help assist you enter the workforce as a new graduate and feel supported and have all the relevant tools that you will need to succeed in your chosen Allied Heath discipline.
About the Role
Mentored by the Graduate Pathway Coordinator in Clinical Services at Rocky Bay you will have the support you need to succeed during your first year with our organisation.
You will be provided with a New Graduate Pathway Program and engage in learning activities by utilising evidence based developmental approaches and clinical supervision. Time allocated to mentorship, education, supervision and quality are the keystones to our pathway.
We believe in teamwork at Rocky Bay and as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will also have the support and knowledge of experienced Therapists, Advanced Clinicians, Clinical Advisors and Team Leaders to assist you on your exciting journey. We have opportunities across our Mandurah, Rockingham and Geraldton hubs. Placements can be shared between these hubs to give you a fuller experience.
About Rocky Bay
Established for over 80 years, Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
To be considered for this position you will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service that meets individual goals
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Well-developed clinical reasoning skills, that are solution-focused
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, key stakeholders and team members
- Personal resilience working in a changing environment
Mandatory Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in an Allied Health profession from a recognised institution
- Appropriate professional registration (AHPRA, SPA or equivalent for your qualifications)
- Ability to obtain an Education Department Police Clearance
- Ability to obtain NDIS Workers Screening
- Current, valid WA driver’s licence
- Evidence of current influenza vaccine
Recognising and Rewarding our Employees
Working collaboratively with customers, Rocky Bay employees are motivated by the desire to optimise quality of life for people with a disability and make a positive difference to achieving their individual goals and outcomes. As an organisation, we employ people who reflect our values-based culture.
Rocky Bay recognises and rewards staff through a range of benefits and opportunities which include;
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development
- Engaging in Therapy and Professional Services team events
- Flexible working arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave and the option of purchasing an additional 2 weeks of leave per annum
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Fleet cars or reimbursement for work related travel
- Subsidised uniforms
- Discounted Corporate rates with HBF insurance
- You must have the right to work in Australia to apply
- Please note that all pre-qualification questions must be answered for your application to be considered
- We will commence the recruitment process immediately
What are you waiting for?
Please click the “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications for the role.
For further information about our roles available and our New Graduate Program, please contact us on [email protected],au or call Shona Lucas, HR Advisor on (08) 9383 6164
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm