RSM Australia are taking ongoing applications for our 2023 Graduate Program. We have a need for candidates across all of our service lines and in all of our various offices across Australia.
RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world's 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
We invest in your career early and throughout your career to equip you with a combination of business, technical and soft skills to kick start your career.
At RSM, we offer graduate opportunities across our service lines, such as:
- Business Advisory
- Assurance & Advisory
- Tax Services
- R&D Tax
- International Tax & Transfer Pricing
- Restructuring & Recovery
- Risk Advisory Services
- Cyber Security & Privacy Risk Advisory
- Probity Advisory
- Fraud & Forensics
- Data Analytics
- ERP Consulting
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements and a positive culture
- My GRAD Journey - A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
In new Graduates, we look for:
- Relevant degree with the relevant foundations to undertake further studies to enhance your career;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Please complete the application form to be considered for any opportunities that become available!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional New...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:55 pm