RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. After years of study, you’re looking to commence your career with a firm that will invest in you. RSM is that firm! From day one, you will have the chance to work closely with a suite of clients to deliver valuable, meaningful work. You will be supported by a team of Partners, Managers and colleagues who will fast become your mentors and mates.
About the opportunity:
At Ballarat, we hire great people who want a rewarding career where no two days are the same!! We invest in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Why work for a Regional Office?
- Genuine work life balance
- Fast tracked career development
- Hands on experience
- Personable mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
As a Ballarat Graduate, you will take part in our structured 12-month Program, MyGRAD Journey! RSM invests in your career early by equipping you with a combination of core skills and technical skills, to kick start your career as a business professional.
Want to learn more about working Regionally? Check out our current Graduates 'Day in the Life' from Hannah and Alyson!
- Completing and/or Completed a relevant degree qualification;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
- Well-rounded individuals with extra-curricular interests and a passion for helping communities thrive.
What does the Assurance & Advisory division do?
- Financial statement audits
- Financial reporting
- Regulatory, technical & IFRS advice
- Corporate Governance
- Risk and control assurance
Life at RSM:
RSM Ballarat provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional Victoria
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2023, 12:59 pm