- Award winning top 10 global accounting network
- Extensive professional development including CA and mentoring support
- Great career opportunities within a social and rewarding work environment
What we do at RSM
RSM Australia offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people orientated workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We have 30 offices throughout Australia in both metro and regional areas and our global presence spans more than 800 offices in over 120 countries, employing around 43,000 people.
Our Graduate Program
Our Assurance and Advisory team in the Adelaide office is seeking an enthusiastic Graduate who is available and eager to commence immediately.
As a Graduate at RSM, you will attending our iconic Graduate Week in February 2020! We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country. RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2019, 2:28 am