- Award Winning Top 10 Global Accounting Network
- Professional Development Opportunities and Mentoring Support
- Social and Rewarding Work Environment
What we do at RSM
RSM Australia offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people orientated workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence.
Globally, our presence spans more than 800 offices in over 120 countries. Within Australia, we have 30 offices in both metro and regional areas, meaning we can provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
Our Graduate Program
We are seeking a standout Graduate to join our Assurance and Advisory team in the Perth office in 2020.
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional. As a Graduate at RSM, you will begin your career with our iconic Graduate Week! We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country and build your skills.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
At RSM, we care about giving you the best experience. Our National Graduate Committee made up of current Graduates around the country give feedback and help identify new ways to make your career at RSM a long, engaging and rewarding one!
Graduates at RSM
Our Graduates are part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
- Job type:Graduate jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm