RSM Financial Services Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Financial Services team in the Canberra office is expanding, and we are looking to connect with an emerging Graduate who is ready to kick start their career!
RSM Financial Services Australia holds their own financial services licence, meaning you will gain experience across a large range of financial investments and platforms. The benefits of a growing team means there is a clear career path progression for those wanting to develop into a qualified Financial Planner.
We take pride in developing our people, where they can progress into more senior roles within our organisation. When you join RSM you are taking your first step to a long and successful career.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, as a member of our Financial Services team, you will gain exposure to:
- Learning the relevant legislation & financial planning standards;
- Assisting in the preparation and implementation of investment recommendations for clients;
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of strategy advice for clients;
- Drafting Statements of Advice
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- Support through additional study requirements
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
- Completed or completing a Business / Finance / Commerce degree;
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Strong ethical standards and desire to help our clients;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A desire to learn and build your financial knowledge;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team but can also work autonomously; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness, financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm