RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Financial Services team in the Brisbane office are seeking an enthusiastic Graduate who is ready to kick start their career in July 2022.
As a member of our national Financial Services team, you will gain exposure to relevant legislation, financial planning standards, preparation and implementation of recommendations for clients, assisting with client portfolios plus much more!
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as a business professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and equipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
- Relevant degree with the relevant foundations to undertake further studies to enhance your career;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness, financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we don’t accept applications for graduate roles.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm