RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network or audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Our Graduate Program
Our Brisbane office is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate to join our growing Risk Advisory team to start immediately!
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as a Risk Advisor.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Mentoring program
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates of the Risk Advisory team, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- A passion for learning new processes;
- Ability to think critically to identify and solve complex issues;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Great attention to detail
- Varied skill sets which may encompass those skills which may have been gained through several different degrees including (but not limited to):
- Environmental Science;
- Mathematical and or Data Science;
- Engineering; and more..
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm