- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 41,400 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Graduate Program
Our Sydney Office is seeking an enthusiastic Graduate who is available to join our Restructuring and Recovery (R&R) team immediately, on a full time basis.
Our R&R team are skilled in providing both formal corporate and personal insolvency services, with industry specific consulting services and the resources of a full service national accounting practice. More than just crunching numbers, this commercial law and accounting based field requires you to draw upon your technical knowledge as well as engage your 'soft' skills and expose you to a variety of responsibilities, including day to day trade-on management of corporate entities in financial distress, commercial litigation and regular communication with key stakeholders.
As a Graduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to be part of our iconic Graduate Week! We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country. RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
At RSM, we care about giving you the best experience. Our National Graduate Committee made up of current Graduates around the country give feedback and help identify new ways to make your career at RSM a long, engaging and rewarding one!
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Mentoring programsRegular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In this role, it is essential that you have completed an accounting/commerce degree. However, it is preferable if you have also been studying law.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2019, 12:59 pm