RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
As an International Tax & Transfer Pricing Graduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to gain proficiency in software databases for benchmarking analyses, lodgements with the ATO, assist the team to manage client communication, review financial statements of companies to understand the overall financial performance and impact of intercompany arrangements, and much more!
What does the International Tax & Transfer Pricing division do?
- M&A Advice
- Transfer pricing and tax value chain reporting and advice
- Manage foreign tax compliance for Australian clients
- Interpretation of treaties, legislation and other international agreements
Where are the opportunities available?
Applications close on Sunday 11 September for:
Applications close on Sunday 25 September for:
What’s in it for you?
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients;
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you; and
- Social events which build your professional networks.
- Being part of an award-winning graduate program
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Law or Finance;
- Have strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills;
- Work effectively in a team;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2022, 1:55 pm