Personal and professional development
- Newly created position
- National professional services firm
We are looking for a driven L&D Coordinator with 12 months or less experience to join the National People & Culture (P&C) Team and you will work closely with the P&C Learning Team on a range of projects, development workshops and talent programs.This role would suit someone who has recently completed univeristy studies and looking for mentorship, growth and development.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinating our L&D programs which includes, Bsiness Skills, Team Building and Talent Programs.
- Supporting the implementation of the P&C Digital Learning strategy.
- Providing P&C system support, including LMS and other P&C systems.
- Compiling and analysing P&C reports and data.
- Assisting with the implementation of other P&C initiatives in line with the P&C Strategy.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification - Business, HR or Psychology
- 12+ months experience in a similar role.
- Advanced PC skills, including experience with IT systems.
- Experience working in a professional services or corporate environment.
- Understanding of professional services and a multi stakeholder environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ethics, integrity and privacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently.
RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
What's on Offer?
To join a friendly and dynamic national P&C team culture while being supported by a flexible working environment, with ongoing professional development opportunities.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Entry level jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2019, 2:28 am