Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
RSM offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities - within a highly supportive, people oriented workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence. We help our people achieve to their best.
Contribute to the sales, implementation and support of Oracle NetSuite ERP solutions.
- Learn NetSuite functionality;
- Support the consulting team in implementations;
- Support the sales team in preparing NetSuite environments for demonstration to prospective clients
- Assist clients with resolving support requests
- IT degree with accounting or business subjects
- Alternatively, accounting/business degree with demonstrated desirable skills (see below)
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
- A passion to learn
- A strong understanding of business concepts
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Understanding of cloud based business technologies
- Understanding of database concepts
- SQL skills
Prior exposure to NetSuite would be well regarded, but not expected
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply: To apply, please click the following link app.revelian.com/rsmstudentopps to complete our short application form and upload your CV. Our friendly talent team will be in touch with you soon!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2021, 12:59 pm