RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities
RSM's National R&D Tax Incentive team is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their growing group of R&D Tax specialists in Melbourne!
As a Undergraduate or Graduate in R&D you will be involved in:
- Meetings with a wide range of clients, ranging from start-ups and entrepreneurs to established and multi-national businesses to discuss innovation, technology, business and commercial matters.
- Preparation of R&D Registrations that identify and detail the scope of R&D projects and R&D activities;
- Analysis of financial reports and underlying data to prepare R&D cost allocations; and
- Application of the R&D Tax Incentive legislation and broader Tax legislation to diverse scenarios and advising clients on these matters.
RSM Graduate Program
We believe in a culture that rewards our employees with work/life balance, clear career progression, technical training and professional development opportunities.
You will benefit from RSM being a Recognised Training Employer under the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) Public Practicing Program. This means you will be exempt from the requirement to complete a logbook under the supervision of a mentoring Partner at our Firm.
As a graduate with RSM you will join other graduates from across Australia to take part in our firm's unique orientation and training program called Graduate Week. It is specifically designed to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as a professional. It also gives you the opportunity to develop your networks with your peers and the firm's leadership team from around the country.
We also offer excellent employee benefits including competitive remuneration, mentoring programs, career breaks, international secondment opportunities, social, sporting, charity initiatives, discounted health cover and insurance options.
The successful applicant
RSM is interested in a motivated and enthusiastic individual who possess the following skillsets and experiences:
- Science/IT or ICT/Accounting/Tax/Law degree. Double degrees combining Commerce/Law with a technical degree in Science/IT will be highly regarded;
- Willingness to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Enthusiasm to learn and apply problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written skills with attention to detail (proven ability in technical, scientific or legal writing is critical);
- Strong communication skills with a client-centric focus;
- Leadership experience, either in university, employment, or extra-curricular contexts;
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
- Interest in, or experience with software development, start-up business and technology will be highly valued.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are! Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we don’t accept applications for graduate roles.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 1:59 pm