RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
You will be contributing to the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, FBT returns, BAS and superannuation fund creation, plus much more! We work with clients across all industries including aged-care, property & construction, health, government, technology and many more.
We take pride in developing our people, where they can progress into more senior roles within our organisation. When you join RSM you are taking your first step to a long and successful career.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Competitive graduate salary
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Commerce with an accounting major (or working toward);
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional Queensland
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2023, 12:59 pm