What we do at RSM
- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 116 countries, 750 offices and more than 41,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Undergraduate Program
We are seeking a standout Undergraduates to join our Assurance and Advisory team in the Perth office.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- Flexible working arrangements to support your university studies; and
- Graduate opportunities at the conclusion of your degree
Undergraduates at RSM
Our staff are part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends.
In new Undergraduates, we look for:
- Final year of a Chartered Accountants ANZ accredited degree with passes in the required competency areas or a plan to complete the accredited conversion course;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 12:59 pm