RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a standout Undergraduate to join our Goulburn office Business Advisory division! You will be contributing to the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, FBT returns, BAS and superannuation fund creation, plus much more!
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and equipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
In new Undergraduates, we look for:
- Relevant degree with the relevant foundations to undertake further studies to enhance your career; we are also open to applications from those who have been accepted a relevant degree but have not yet commenced e.g. high school leavers who are scheduled to start a relevant degree soon.
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Cadetships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 1:55 pm