Join an innovative, leading-edge organisation as they look to grow their Sydney team! With a strong focus on internal progression and movement, this is the perfect opportunity for a graduate/early career candidate who wishes to take their career to the next level. Working as a graduate shadowing the CEO, you will work with multiple arms of the business, ensuring efficiency in the team.
- Work alongside the CEO to ensure tasks are collated and completed efficiently
- Organize the diary, liaising with colleagues in Australia and abroad
- Have a positive and professional demeanor, a good sense of humor, and the ability to keep a level head during busy periods.
- Take a meticulous and contentious approach to work
- Perform a range of tasks from general administration duties to setting up meetings and responding to clients on the CEO’s behalf
- Be a self-starter who can communicate confidently
- Assis the CEO in prepping for, attending, and following up after meetings
- Exposure to international operations and networks!
- In-depth training and development from a CEO
- Great team environment and genuine career development opportunities.
- International travel!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and resonates with your skillset, please click apply and submit a resume. Feel free to call Jackson on 0477 001 529 for any questions.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Human Resources, Psychology, Recruitment
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm