Salesforce is a Fortune 500 Company with a Market Cap of $200bn, $20bn Revenue and 50,000 Employees. Salesforce is the Pioneer of Enterprise Cloud Computing, the fastest growing of the top 5 Enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running.
ROLE OVERVIEW AND IMPACT:
Business Value Services (BVS) is a strategic pre-sales team that is aligned with the Sales organisation and supports opportunity pursuits within our top accounts and industries. Salesforce is striving to deliver business transformation enabled by technology to its customers and therefore requires individuals able to translate Salesforce offerings into compelling commercial propositions guided by insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises.
BVS are seeking an intern to support the senior team members in deal pursuits.
This is a great opportunity for a penultimate year student looking to experience strategy consulting and strategic value creation and development work.
Best thing is: We offer successful interns a conversion into the Business Value Services Graduate Program at the end of your degree.
We hire driven individuals who thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment, who know that they can succeed in a fast-paced, client-facing sales career, and are comfortable with achieving/exceeding metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and sales quotas.
As a Business Value Services Intern, you will learn how we create and manage commercial strategy and compelling commercial propositions for large deals/proposals across our largest clients and prospects in the region. You will work with our most strategically important customers to grow their strategic competitive advantage.
This role will also work with other BVS Colleagues, sales, solution engineering, technology advisory and others to ensure the maximum value our solutions are realised in the marketplace. This role has a very sharp focus on development of complex deal structures and commercial proposals that form the backbone of investment justifications and for any large deal.
- Conduct company and industry research and document trends, forecasts, and business strategy
- Assist to build and manipulate spreadsheets for business case and commercial purposes
- Conduct primary data gathering through interviews
- Construct a first draft for a storyline in a presentation
- Customise and maintain sound financial models that justify strategic investment decisions
- Assist with the preparation of thought-provoking executive proposals to engage customers in long-term business relationships (business briefs)
- Must be on track to completion of Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree by the end of 2022
- Competent with spreadsheets and financial metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of people
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills in working with and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Tools, including Sheets, Slides and Docs.
- Mature attitude with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Australian citizenship, permanent residency or appropriate visa
- Some financial analysis and modelling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases would be useful
- Innate curiosity to investigate business processes and evaluate the possibility of new business models
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, economics, engineering, finance, operations, etc. required
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2021, 2:00 am