This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring high potential individuals to join our Solution Engineering Internship Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
EMERGING SOLUTION ENGINEERING INTERN PROGRAM
This uniquely designed 3 month intern program will give you exposure across the region and allow you to work alongside the Solution Engineering Ohana in a truly international culture where you will have many opportunities to impact and learn from colleagues all over APAC – all while having fun and developing your career.
Best thing is: We offer you the flexibility to adapt the program to your skills and interests and offer a path into the Emerging Solution Engineering Program for successful candidates.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will go through an intensive specifically designed learning, development and onboarding program to help you develop your technical and business acumen
- You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications Salesforce Certified Administrator
- You will work alongside specialists across the Solution Engineering Ohana
- You will build up your consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects
- You will learn to solve business problems and add business value
- You will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers
- You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation
- You will develop an understanding of Salesforce and our position as a market-leader in the industry
- You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Must be on track to completion of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline by the end of 2022
- You are ambitious, proactive, resilient and flexible
- You are fluent in English
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Engineering
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Start Date
- Closing Date:29th Mar 2021, 1:00 am