JOB TITLE: Alliances & Channels Intern, Partner Talent Programs
START DATE: 29 November 2021
END DATE: 18 February 2022
LOCATION: Sydney, Australia
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring high potential individuals to join our Alliances & Channels Internship Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
The Salesforce Economy is expected to drive 4.2 million new jobs and more than $1.2 trillion in business revenue by 2024. This rapid growth is driven by the Salesforce partner ecosystem, which is the largest partner ecosystem of any tech company in the world. The Trailhead for Partners Talent Programs team works closely with partners to build new talent, and then connect that talent with employment opportunities in our ecosystem. We are a small but mighty team that makes things happen. We reward clever and innovative ideas and approaches. We learn, grow and cheer for each other along the way.
About the role:
Successful candidates will be passionate about working with Salesforce partner companies to attract students & new trailblazers to the Salesforce ecosystem. If you are the right candidate for this role, you can easily build and create relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You enjoy building new initiatives, monitoring their growth, and bringing in fresh ideas and new insights. Analytical and detail-oriented, skilled at and energised by data analysis.
You love taking large amounts of data, analysing it, and making recommendations that improve programmatic outcomes. You are a critical thinker who can understand big picture strategy while executing at the tactical level. You have experience organising program documentation, planning toward and adhering to timelines. You enjoy using your project management skills to drive social impact and build community. You are a strategic thinker and willing to take risks to achieve great results. You are resourceful, flexible, and open to receiving and acting on constructive feedback. Most importantly, you enjoy working in a start-up type of environment, and thrive in ambiguity and wearing multiple, rotating hats.
- Work with Partners to open doors at Universities in Asia Pacfic
- Support partners in deepening engagement with local universities, including curriculum integration
- Proactively find and execute on opportunities to introduce students to the partner ecosystem & connect them with employment opportunities
- Design and Lead at least one event such as webinars, and info sessions for students
- Create & help lead a steering committee of partners and workforce development organisations that can continue to drive this forward
- Build and manage program assets and content creation (blogs, guides, etc.)
- Drive internal alignment across multiple organisations, including Partner Marketing, Trailhead, and our Alliances team.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives; able to drive clarity in ambiguity
- Operational excellence; able to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Sound business acumen; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication, including presentation skills
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies, including senior level executives
- Working knowledge and understanding of University curriculum development, review process and procedures preferred
ABOUT FUTUREFORCE UNIVERSITY RECRUITING
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Management
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Program Duration
- Position start date
- Accepts International
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:12th Apr 2021, 2:00 am