MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Consultant on our Services team, you will work hands on with our customers and partners to solve mission-critical business challenges using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. You will provide onsite technical guidance on MuleSoft implementation projects, evaluate the customer’s technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to provide customers with demonstrable returns.
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Meet and learn from individuals in the Professional Services group and supporting departments to understand how the organization is structured and works together
- Complete MuleSoft product training and certifications
- Create use case solutions and develop supporting APIs
- Assist in developing MuleSoft solutions for customers
- Create, submit and review applications/assets to the MuleSoft KnowledgeHub
- Must be completing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, ideally with previous work/internship experience
- Degree Preferred: Computer Science, Information Systems
- A strong technical background
- Strong communication, networking, presenting skills
- Preferred prior working experience (can include part-time or over school breaks)
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced environment
- Long term interest in Professional Services roles
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mentoring customers and partners on best practices to ensure they have long term success
- Knowledge on Integration Patterns / Integration Technologies
- Knowledge/skill (experience a plus) in the full development lifecycle of public and private enterprise services using RAML and/or REST-based APIs
- Knowledge/Skill on Cloud technologies
- Knowledge/ Skill in profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Knowledge of Open Source technologies and contributions to open source projects
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2021, 2:00 am