The FutureForce program is a challenging and rewarding way to kick start a long term career with Salesforce. This 12-month full-time employment opportunity is open to students in their final year of university and graduates 1-2 years out of university. The program supports both professional and personal development, with a focus on structured learning and a 360 degree view of Salesforce whilst building the key capabilities and role-specific tools that enable you to accelerate your career journey.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
This is your time to shine! Salesforce.com is looking for a Sales Strategy Associate (FutureForce graduate) to support its Sales Strategy and Operations team in APAC. If you have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, are passionate about technology and changing the world and have a strong desire to learn, then this is a great start to your career. Our FutureForce graduates do not sit on the sidelines, they drive value, work on key strategic projects and ultimately transform the Salesforce business across APAC. If you want to work for a company that is determined to be at the forefront of change, in a team that challenges the status quo whilst maintaining our core values of equality, trust, innovation and customer success - then this is the job for you!
What you can expect:
- You will work closely with key APAC stakeholders within Sales Strategy and the broader organisation to support all steps of our strategy processes
- You will work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects and initiatives
- A focus on developing the fundamental skills across structured problem solving, critical thinking, communicating with impact and stakeholder management
- You will develop your data analytics and insights capability through in-depth analysis, reporting and actionable insights for our sales leaders and APAC leadership team
- You will be supported with extensive enablement, structured personal and professional development programs, and a dedicated mentor and buddy with a clear focus on accelerating your career journey
- You will follow a career pathway that allows you to develop as fast as your ability allows in a team that is dedicated to challenging the status quo, continuous improvement and is passionate about what we do and how we do it
Your Responsibilities & Impact:
- Support the APAC portfolio of strategic projects, contributing to the planning, analysis, recommendations and implementation of APAC priorities
- Build proficiency in our operational toolkit - taking responsibility for updating and improving forecasting methodologies using
- Business Intelligence tools including Tableau, Einstein Analytics and Excel to track the business
- Assist team members to execute all steps of Salesforce’s Go-to-Market strategy in APAC (market segmentation, headcount planning, implementation of sales territories, quota setting)
- Help to drive business reviews, operational deep-dives and other requests from the business
- 0-2 years of experience (previous internships will be considered), ideally in management consulting or in business operations for an online / SaaS company
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and a “get things done” attitude to achieve outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- A growth mindset with a clear desire to learn and develop
- Alignment to culture and values of Salesforce is a must
- Comfort with data and advance knowledge of basic analytics tools (e.g. Microsoft Office suite)
- Fluency in English is required
- Exposure to data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) and basic understanding of coding principles are a bonus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2020, 12:59 pm