MRT beleives that improving the lives and health of men and boys will improve outcomes for families and communities, and we need to take a positive, strengths-based approach to doing so. We are currently run by volunteers, and we're working hard to develop real programs and supports to improve support for men and boys. We've got lots of good things in place: a membership, Tax-deductability status, social media channels, and a small crew of passionate people who are developing programs.
We’re keen to work with the capacity and skills of people willing to volunteer with us. Following are some of the sorts of tasks we need help with.
- general secretarial and/or administrative support
- assist with or provide a range of records management services including the MRT membership database
- create and manage communications with MRT membership and sponsors
- create and manage social media communications and distribution of e-news
- if possible, attend MRT board meetings, and take minutes, and
- seek and apply for grants with support from MRT board
If you think you can help in any of these areas, we'd love to chat. Thanks for expressing your interest!
- Job type:Volunteer
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm