Umoja Tanzania urgently needs support with grants writing and research. This role will have a major impact on our important work with vulnerable young people in Africa - enabling us to continue with our current programmes and expand in reach and number.
- Researching suitable grants opportunities
- Gathering data and other information
- Writing grants applications
- Reviewing and updating grants database (Excel)
Experience / Skills:
- Grants writing/ funding experience is helpful but not essential.
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to research opportunities online.
- Job type:Volunteer
Funds Management, Research and Development
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm