We are looking for a special person who would like to help dogs and Defence veterans by using their Salesforce skills and experience.
Our Salesforce system is well established and all the team are experienced in using Salesforce, but we aren't experts. Our focus is on training the dogs and matching them with veterans in need. We are looking for someone to help us trouble shoot the occasional problem and help us set up and run reports from Salesforce.
This is a work from anywhere role with flexible hours. What we need help with:
- Provide remote Salesforce support to team members.
- Resolve any Salesforce issues as encountered.
- Create and maintain regular Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Test and prepare for new Salesforce releases.
- Teach new team members how to use Salesforce.
- Creating new functionality when required.
- Min 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Implementation of regular deployment cycles to deploy updates from sandbox to the production environment
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability in report building and dashboard development based on management requirements
- A strong desire to work with a busy but passionate team.
- A friendly, honest and open team member (this is our core value)
- Previous experience in an IT/Salesforce related position
- Salesforce certification
- Some experience working with a not-for-profit
- Available for at least the next 1-2 years
To Apply: Please send a comprehensive resume and a cover note telling us about your availability, your experience and why you'd like to volunteer with us.
- Job type:Volunteer
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm