About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fulfill the role of a Social Media intern.
To appropriately complete this role, you will be required to have excellent organisational skills, be a great team player and demonstrate proficiency in the use of administration systems (knowledge of Canva design and WIX website is ideal for this role but not a prerequisite)
Creativity being an essential attribute for this role, you will be required to showcase your ability to generate new ideas/designs for promotional use.
We offer flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely or at the Fulham Community Centre.
Main responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram mainly)
- Implement social media strategy using our content planning template
- Manage social media calendar and schedule content
- Help create content for social media platforms incl design of social media post & ads
- Inform team on latest social media trends and ideas to improve our reach & engagement
- Current student pursing a degree in Digital marketing / Social Media Marketing or related field
- Effective communication skills written & verbal
- Experience with Social Media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Self-starter; Proactive; Able to take initiatives
- Can work independently
- You will be able to gain valuable work experience supporting an amazing NFP and truly helping us make a difference in the lives of so many South Australian Mums.
- We will be able to offer a letter of recommendation
- We will be able to act as a reference for your CV
- We will be able to introduce you to some of our contacts across various industries who may be looking to employ your services
- We will able to give you FREE access to some of our services should you be interested
About Villagehood Australia
Villagehood Australia is a not-for- profit organisation that aims to transform the experience of motherhood; a village that welcomes every mother and holds space for her to maintain her sense of self, wellbeing and independence, as she experiences the trials and triumphs of motherhood.
We offer “Me Time” activities for mothers to enjoy time for themselves, while their children are cared for by professionals at our on-site creche and gated playground. We facilitate a variety of fitness and hobby classes: meditation, cooking, art, groove dance, pilates or yoga; mums can work or study in our co-working space or find a quiet corner to read, enjoy a cuppa or just BE for a little while in our Me Time Zone.
If you are like us willing to transform the way we experience motherhood, join our team at Villagehood Australia and help us create a better reality for South Australian mothers, their families and communities. Together we can make an impact and advocate for a positive change.
- Job type:Volunteer
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm