The National Seniors Hillarys Branch has a wonderful opportunity for a competent, problem-solving person to fill the vital Treasurer role within the club. The incoming Treasurer would meet and interact with interesting new people.
Specific tasks include:
- Managing the online bank account
- Collection of funds for outings (usually online)
- The occasional administration and written cheque required
- Monthly account reporting
- Some occasional cash handling
The Treasurer would need to become part of the committee and a financial member of National Seniors Australia, as this is a small branch of an Australia wide organisation. Appropriate training and continued support will be provided. Committee meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month from 10.00am to 1.00pm. The Treasurer is very welcome to participate in any outings and events planned by the club.
Club meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month with the following format:
- 10.00am to 10.30am - General meeting
- 10.30am to 11.00am - Morning tea
- 11.00am to 12.00pm Guest speaker
At the conclusion of the meeting all club members are welcome to meet at a local restaurant for a quick senior’s lunch.
- Job type:Volunteer
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm