You will be responsible for the writing and editing of in-house newsletters, case studies, press releases, articles, annual reports, website content and other written documentation, as required. You will be liaising with and answering enquiries from prospective clients, organisations and individuals and be responsible for the maintenance and updating of information on website and social media sites. You will require:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in handling social media company accounts including Facebook,blogs,Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of current affairs.
- Good graphic design skills and knowledge of current design trends.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Job type:Volunteer
Administration, Communications, Computer Science, Cyber Security,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm