Sell Ready Compliance is a “proptech” company, coming to market with forward orders already in place for late 2021.
The role is perfect for an intern to have on their resume as a "tech savvy allrounder" for a self funded, market ready product.
Working alongside the founder in our Milton office, completing tasks such as;
- Market Research
- Form and Material development
- Development of user manuals and guides
- Working through the customer journey map to identify pain points (and solve!)
- Assist marketing and PR vendors with final production
- Oversee Freelance workers on allocated tasks
- Assist developers as required with internal tasks
We are ideally seeking an energetic, well rounded candidate with;
- Great computer skills
- Great research skills and ability to compile reports
- Business/Commerce/Technology qualifications (or currently studying)
- Ability to do what it takes to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
This is a chance to get involved with a self-funded start up that already has customers committed to the product. Jump on board now - with future releases and plans in place, there is huge potential for growth in this role and your future.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Marketing...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- 14 Nariel StreetLocations:
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2021 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm