Are you ready to embrace the ride? Well you’re in the right place! For graduates joining ShineWing Australia, you create your own pathway. At ShineWing Australia you’ll enjoy a whole new world of thinking, culture and experiences, matched with total support and guidance. We’re looking for keen individuals who are as passionate as we are about growing and developing their careers in our industry.
ShineWing Australia is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 80-year history in Australia. For graduates and students, ShineWing Australia represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, with over 250 people and 36 Partners nationally. Taking the lead, ShineWing Australia joined the rapidly growing ShineWing International Network, one of the world’s leading organisations of independently owned and managed advisory and accounting firms. With access to a global network and a team of over 10,000 professionals, 300+ Partners, in 79+ offices, across 14 countries and regions, we work together to open doors to opportunity in Australia, Asia and across the world.
We have been recognised as a Graduate and Intern Employer of choice in 2017, 2018 and 2019, as compiled by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and the Australian Financial Review. We understand what it means to support our people and above all, our values underpin how we work together to deliver our core purpose.
We’re looking for talented Graduates to join our Business Development & Marketing (BDM) team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Business Development and Marketing Manager, and working closely with the firm’s well respected BDM team, there is a great opportunity to make this role your own. You will work hand-in-hand with our Partners and Industry Leaders. You will have the opportunity to create and implement innovative go-to-market strategies that underpin the Firm’s strategic direction and deliver true measurable value for our firm, clients and people.
Why join our team?
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our graduates from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- Our clients operate across the globe and our people reflect this diversity
- This is real life, so there will be times when you need to work extra hours to deliver for our clients. But we give you those hours back in quieter periods through a benefit we call ‘matched time’
- Our values are at the very heart of our firm and guide the way we interact within our firm and the manner in which we interact and engage with you.
- Building a career at ShineWing Australia will see you join a hardworking and friendly team that values creating opportunities for our people and our clients. Create your own individual story and become a part of ours.
What we’re looking for?
- You’re passionate about making a difference and opening doors to new opportunities
- You’re energetic about putting knowledge into practice
- You’re unique, one of a kind, and bring a different perspective – we value diversity of thought and a growth mindset
- You’re authentic, empathetic and a team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- You’re savvy with digital technology and have an interest in innovation and emerging trends
- You can adjust to high pressure situations
- You’re a final year student or recent graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce, Arts, Journalism or Communications.
If you believe you can bring fresh ideas and innovative thinking then we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply now’ to be taken through to the ShineWing Australia career website. Please note applications are only able to be received online.
We know we have an amazing culture and Graduate Program, but don’t take our word for it! Hear what some of our recent graduates have to say.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm