Have you recently graduated as Podiatrist? Would you like to grow and develop with a passionate organisation such as Silver Chain, and contribute to giving people the independence they need to continue living at home?
Silver Chain is always interested to hear from community focused Podiatrists throughout the WA Metro and Country areas and have a discussion on where your skills and experience could fit into our organisation.
Day in the Life of a Podiatrist:
- Support our clients in their homes with podiatric care to enable them to live their best life and maintain their independence
- Play an important role in maintaining the mobility of many elderly
- Formulate and maintain care plans and required documentation
- Monitor and co-ordinate resources (equipment, direct care staff, etc)
- Provide support and education to ensure service delivery is in accordance with the plan of care.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Current valid Driver’s License and access to a registered and reliable vehicle
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Positive, flexible and caring individuals with excellent work ethic
What Silver Chain provides:
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a fulfilling and purposeful career, and the ability to work for one of the largest not for profit aged care providers in Western Australia. Other benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 1:1 support from experienced colleagues and Team Leader
- Buddy shifts
- Monthly case review discussions and in-service education
- Smart phone / Laptop provided to perform your work
- Pool car
- Earn up to $15,899 of your annual salary tax free through our generous salary packaging options
- Health and wellbeing programs
Provide your resume, a cover letter and qualifications and let us know today why you want to be a part of Silver Chain’s dynamic and caring team!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Medical and Biomedical...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm