Simplot Australia is a food manufacturing and agriculture business encompassing potato, vegetable, seafood, and sauce operations that supply chilled, frozen, and shelf-stable products to Australia's major retail and foodservice markets.
We are home to some of Australia's most loved and trusted food brands, including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggo's, John West, and Chiko. We have six Australian manufacturing sites and employ more than 2,000 people across Australia and New Zealand.
As a leading provider of quality, nourishing and sustainable food, we are focused on bringing to life Aussie grown produce. We embrace sustainable practices that care for our planet's precious resources today and for generations to come. We are an integral part of the global JR Simplot Company.
Culture & Benefits
At Simplot, we are fueled by our purpose: We Contribute to Feeding Our World. We imagine a better future and set goals to reach it. We are committed to working as one Simplot and are guided by our shared values:
- Respect for Resources
- Spirit of Innovation
- Passion for People
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion. We care about creating an environment that promotes safety and wellbeing and where our people feel supported, respected, and empowered. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all our team members.
Simplot is passionate about cultivating a future where good ideas and inspiring possibilities have the chance to grow. We want our team members to build exciting and fulfilling careers with us and offer professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements and a variety of engaging Health and Wellbeing programs
- Diverse Leadership Development Programs and Professional Development Support
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Bonus incentives
- Discounted Health Insurance and Gym Memberships
- Novated Car Leasing Agreements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
About our Role
We have several exciting opportunities to join our commercial division as a Sales Support Representative, based in Melbourne, Brisbane & Newcastle. Reporting to our Retail Field Manager , you will be responsible for maximizing sales objectives and sales targets and maintaining the distribution of Simplot's branded products within your territory, to assist in the achievement of marketing strategies.
Previous Sales experience would be highly beneficial, as is the desire and motivation to succeed in the FMCG industry. Merchandising experience is not essential but would be regarded, as would be previous Supermarket/FMCG experience.
Perhaps you are currently studying and looking for a flexible role? This would be a great opportunity for a high achieving Student, who is looking to work around studies and wanting to get into the FMCG sector within Sales and Marketing. The right applicant will be energetic, driven, and enthusiastic, with the ability to build lasting relationships, you will have exceptional planning skills and importantly enjoy working within a highly motivated Sales Team.
You will be provided with comprehensive and regular training, and the opportunity to be rewarded for your achievements through participation in an incentive program.
These are great opportunities for highly driven and motivated people seeking a secure a rewarding long-term position within Sales and Marketing.
What will you do?
- Ensuring sales and field plans are executed in each store
- Building strong ongoing relationship with your customers
- Providing appropriate services to meet objectives
- Building & Maintaining Displays
- Ensuring all Simplot SKUs are on show with correct facings, or optimising positioning of Simplot products aiming for the best available position
- Review and implementation of store planograms and layouts
- Achieve Territory KPI's and Field Drive incentives
Simplot is an equal opportunity employer and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply. If you feel you would be a great addition to our team please apply online today, we would love to hear from you. If you require technical assistance, please email us at [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
Regional New South...
$23.10 per hour
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2022, 11:00 am