SoftwareONE Australia is growing and we're looking for new, fresh commercial-minded talent to join our amazing Sales team.
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies. This is achieved by modernizing applications and migrating critical workloads on public clouds, while simultaneously managing and optimizing the related software and cloud assets and licensing. SoftwareONE’s offerings are connected by PyraCloud, its proprietary digital platform, which provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 8,300 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareONE’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange. For more information, please visit https://www.softwareone.com
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Riedenmatt 4, CH-6370 Stans
Responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for an assigned territory by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers and partners. Business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing negotiations, contract development, and working with internal experts to propose solutions to prospective clients.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets on a quarterly basis in a rapidly changing and highly competitive marketplace.
- Focused on achievement of sales strategies and targets through targeting key clients in the Public sector, identifying key decision makers and leverage opportunities to promote and sell products and services.
- Drive revenue generation and deliver significant value to clients through identifying opportunities within clients' organizations, and gaining an in-depth understanding of client needs.
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Effectively build and optimize long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with clients.
- Identify opportunities, present and sell products and services which are key for clients' success.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Provides training to customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements post-mortem. Facilitates all communications, order processing, and reporting of customer and partner transactions in territory.
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies. High level of knowledge of internal organization workings, Information Technology trends.
- Develops strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management, and technology initiatives by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives in assigned territory.
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provides leadership and licensing knowledge to customers, maintains appropriate presence in the software industry community.
- Generates opportunities for meetings with key decision makers to drive sales process.
What we need to see from you
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university preferred
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Travel 60%
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 0 to 2 years professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales / software licensing experience
- Ideal if experience in Solution Selling with emphasis on strong account/territory management
- Ideal if experienced selling into Public sector
- (If already a sales professional) demonstrated experience in selling enterprise software products/services/solutions is a strong advantage
- (If already a sales professional) Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- (If already a sales professional) ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm