CHANGING ASSESSMENT FOR GOOD
Sova is turning the assessment industry on its head, moving from narrow off-the-shelf point solutions to a business-critical enterprise HR tech solution providing talent intelligence at scale. Our SaaS-based platform provides one end-to-end talent assessment solution that combines psychometric science with compelling technology for recruitment and development, making no compromise when it comes to efficiency, candidate experience and effectiveness.
Founded in 2015, Sova is now used by over 120 organisations in over 20 countries, with offices in London, Dubai and Melbourne and a network of global strategic partners. With a recent investment of $13million, we are accelerating geographical expansion and growing our team.
The Strategic Client Partner APAC role is integral to our ambitious growth plans and a senior member of the APAC team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the growth of enterprise-level SaaS subscription sales across APAC, managing end-to-end sales cycles from initiation through to close and a signed contract.
Performance in the role will be measured by achieving new logo subscription targets aligned to our SaaS model
- Strong sales conversion rates
- Managing Enterprise level opportunities with a targeted Average Contract Value (ACV) of ARR sales of over £100k.
- Own and control a consistent new business ARR pipeline of enterprise-level opportunities in line with aggressive ARR targets.
- Navigate complex sales cycles for global and enterprise level opportunities.
- Strategic identification, planning, delivery and execution of enterprise-level sales, ending in a signed contract.
- Demonstrate and develop deep expertise and insight on client needs and objectives, and how Sova’s assessment platform can improve recruitment and development.
- Disrupt the market, shifting HR executives away from traditional off-the-shelf point solutions to a business-critical enterprise HR tech solution providing talent intelligence at scale.
- Lead and deliver high quality sales meetings, presentations and demos to the C-Suite.
- Lead, manage and deliver high-quality and innovative proposals and responses to tenders, utilising internal teams across the business where required to assist in scoping.
- Negotiate and close deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Ensure all sales maximise ARR potential and margins of the Sova pricing model.
- Collaborate with senior management and marketing to identify new methods of lead generation.
- Regular use of salesforce.com with an accurate forecast of opportunity pipeline.
- Lead effective handovers of new business wins to the Account Management team.
- Keep abreast of market trends, evolving client needs and competitors, maintain own knowledge of new and existing solutions.
- Increase awareness of the Sova brand and continually promote Sova in the market.
- Conduct behaviour in line with the core Sova values (Making Science Work, Different Together, Restless Spirits, Ever Upwards).
- Proven success and track-record in enterprise-level assessment and/or HR technology sales.
- Experience selling into large, complex organisations at CHRO and CIO levels.
- Experience building strategic, executive-level relationships with Enterprise customers.
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles.
- Knowledge and experience of talent management (full employee life cycle) market in the APAC region.
- Extreme business and commercial acumen.
- Excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation), a disciplined approach and strong relationship building skills.
- Results and target driven.
- Some national and international travel may be required.
- Flexible to accommodate global meetings and working with colleagues across time zones.
WHATS LIFE LIKE AT SOVA?
As a Sova team member, your part of a close-knit group, transforming the world of talent assessment. We recognise that the sum of the team is greater than its parts, so we want people who work well as part of a team and who see shared goals as more important that their own. We’re serious about work/life balance. Our team works hard, and we know everyone needs room for family, friends, and other interests. At Sova, you’ll encounter a nurturing culture that promotes professional and personal growth.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
We believe in our values, and you can expect us to drive these through our work and commitment to you:
Making Science Work - We make science work in the real world, by combining our core psychological expertise with the creative use of digital technology, challenging existing thinking to reimagine what can be achieved. Our measure of success is simple – have we made the greatest measurable impact we can in order to help our clients.
Different, Together - We work to create something none of us could manage alone. It works because we are committed to a shared goal, value teamwork, recognise each other’s strengths, and always communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully.
Restless Spirits - We are endlessly curious – about our science, our clients, and our industry. By questioning assumptions, embracing new experiences, and travelling beyond our comfort zone, we are able to respond with speed and agility to a constantly changing world.
Ever Upwards - We love achieving what we set out to achieve, as individuals, as teams and as a business. We care about working profitably and sustainably. We always look to go one better and never do anything by halves.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected], stating the job title in the subject line.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Sydney, Singapore (Singapore),...
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2022, 1:59 pm