- Accelerated Career Progression following equity investment
- Highly social, modern workplace culture with the best team and office!
- Hiring for September / October Start Date
Why Spencer Ogden?
For graduates and experienced candidates who are interested in joining Spencer Ogden, you can feel reassured that our dynamic and award-winning training programs will help you grow and achieve success at each step of your career. From entry-level through to directorship, every employee at Spencer Ogden is given the support and freedom to thrive. In fact, 70% of our management team started with us as a Graduate Recruitment Sales Consultant and developed their career with us.
What's the role?
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates, taking a genuine interest in their career aspirations and building strong relationships with them
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Further develop relationships with businesses who we currently deal with and identify new business opportunities
- Conduct sales calls to establish relationships with new clients
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts to intimately understand their respective businesses and to be ahead of the curve with their recruitment needs
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your ‘desk’ like your own business
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Being proactive in selling the variety of recruitment solutions- demonstrating successes with retained business, advertising selection and complex proposals
What we're looking for?
- Positive, friendly, and up-beat personality!
- Confident in establishing new relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Demonstrate self‐management, drive, a passion for excellence, initiative, and hard work
- Outstanding communication skills and corporate presentation.
- A competitive spirit, someone with a passion for achievement and a desire to win
- Looking to work in a role with significant financial upside for high performance
- Interested in a role that involves sales, KPI's and commission (on top of a competitive base salary)
- A natural relationship builder, influencer, networker and team player
What's in it for you?
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Experience our 6-week induction training framework, and ongoing opportunities for training and development.
- Friday 3 PM Finish
- Birthday Off as an extra paid annual leave
- Superb Employee Culture
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Regular Incentives such as: Big Billers Lunch at Fine Dining restaurants
- Paid Incentive Trips (previous trips included Fiji, Bali, Tokyo, Seoul)
- Global Transfer opportunities
- PLUS – 2 days’ work from home every week, flexible working hours, fitness activities and regular social events
- A fun, social, fast paced, and exciting working environment which makes you want to come to work.
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
Today we wish to offer our potential employees a new experience to help guide them in their career paths. Going beyond your technical skills and what is on your cv/resume, we want to help you better understand your soft skills and identify what makes you unique which will help you in your career evolution and mobility.
Below is a link to our assessment tool, and we ask that you complete both the Shape and Drive tests as part of your application.
We ask that you take the time to complete this within 24 hours of your application. You will receive a full report on your results. Only applications with complete test results will be processed.
We've been setting the PACE since 2010 and our values have guided us to deliver excellence to all of the candidates and clients we work with on an international scale.
- People - People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and colleagues by nurturing these relationships.
- Accountability - Own it. We do what we say we will do.
- Collaboration - Embrace teamwork. We support others to achieve our common business goals.
- Excellence - Never settle for ordinary. We deliver superior results and exceed expectations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore Citizen
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 3:59 pm